Tuesday, May 17, 2011

To Show That I Think Judgment Day Might NOT Happen on May 21.

Today, I picked up an application to the Big Lots in my hometown. I have filled it out, signed it, and dated it for May 24 (next Tuesday), the date I intend to turn it in. This is after the alleged Judgment date of May 21. Would I have done this if I thought for sure that Judgment Day would occur on May 21? Even if I were to be left behind on that day, there would be the earthquake that Family Radio claims will happen to deal with. Chances are, a lot of places would be ruined by this, no? If so, then Big Lots will probably not be in the best position to accept my application for a while.

Actually, my getting the job application had nothing to do with Judgment Day. I've been in the process of looking for a job for quite some time, to pay off my student loans if not to save up to eventually be out on my own. So far, I've been able to defer on my student loans. However 1) I can only do that so many times and 2)  during whatever deferment period I'm on I have to make at least six attempts towards seeking employment in order to get an extension. I generally make more attempts at that. I'm not just making the attempts in order to defer on my loans. I really do want to get a job, and I hope I can one day get the student loan payments over with. Then again, IF not only will the rapture that will happen on Saturday as Family Radio claims, but so will the end of the world altogether five months later, I won't have to worry about paying off my loans, will I?

No comments: