Monday, May 23, 2011

Finally Some Answers, I Hope

Over the past week, I've been blogging about the controversy of May 21 being the predicted date of the Second Coming of Christ to prelude the end of the world. Of course, May 21 has come and gone with no rapture.

Yesterday, I dropped Harold Camping, the man behind this prediction, an email in regard to this. I asked him what had happened as well as whether or not he has learned to stop trying to figure out when the end of the world shall be. It turns out that tonight, on his radio show (which will be at 7:30 PM my time; I'll be listening online) he plans to talk about his failed prediction. If I'm able to, I'll give you all the link to it when it becomes an "archive". And I will be taking notes as well as hoping nobody calls me tonight. (I do not want to have to tune out of the program, but if someone calls, if only to chat, I will have to accept.) I'll give you all an update tomorrow or later in the week, Lord willing.

No comments: