Sunday, May 22, 2011

First Day After the Judgement Day That Wasn't

Family Radio had said that the Bible guaranteed that May 21 would be Judgement Day, that there'd be earthquakes involved, and people would be raptured. Yet, there was no earthquake where I live, and I'm still here. (And I'm sure everyone at church is as well.)  It's a good thing that I didn't clear out my possessions or anything like that. I've heard that there were people who quit their jobs, cleared out their bank accounts, etc. I wonder what they're going to do now that the anticipated Judgement Day has passed.

This past Monday, I had posted a poll (which is now closed) asking you all if you believed the whole May 21 thing. Most of you said no, and you were right. But regardless of which answer you selected, I thank you for doing so.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to finish getting ready for church. When I get home, I think I'm going to write to Family Radio asking them what happened. After I've done that, I will let you all know what, if anything, they say.

No comments: