Friday, May 20, 2011

Less Than Half an Hour Away from "Judgement Day"

In my time zone there is less than half an hour left until May 21, the "Judgement Day" predicted by some religious groups out there, such as Family Radio. (The last time I tried to access their site, I didn't have much luck with it. I'm hoping it's just a temporary burp of sorts.)

I'm not sure if anything will happen tomorrow or not. Family Radio had said that the Bible guarantees that the rapture and the earthquakes will happen. I was unable to find this on the site, but some people had said that the earthquake/rapture business is said to supposedly happen at 6PM in whatever time zone one is in. These people refuse to consider the possibilty of tomorrow coming and going with nothing happening.

I'm thinking tomorrow, I will have a hearty breakfast, catch up on email and Facebook requests, and do whatever else I need to do tomorrow, and let whatever shall happen happen. I may be in tomorrow to do one or two posts. If May 21 comes and goes with nothing happening, I plan to post some more here (as well as my other blogs.) I do wonder though, what kind of explanation those in the "May 21 is definately Judgement Day; there's no question" camp will have IF the earthquake, rapture, etc. do not happen at any time tomorrow. Hmm. Maybe I should tune in to the news all day tomorrow just in case anything does happen.

No comments: