Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Last Weekly Weigh-In?

As some of you reading this may be aware, I'm involved with an online book club called BookCrossing. In the "Chit-Chat" forums on that site, someone will host a Wednesday Weigh-In. I will generally take part in those if I have access to a bathroom scale.

I've already left a post there. You know, if Judgement Day is in fact on Saturday, and I am one of the people raptured, then that is the last one I will ever post. Of course, if there's going to be a big earthquake on May 21 like Family Radio had said, then the site will probably be down, at least for a while.

I know I really should stop obsessing over this Judgement Day/end of the world stuff, but it's one of those things that can't come to my attention and not float around in my head for a while. As I may have menitoned before, I probably will keep bringing that subject up here until Saturday has passed. I should probably also stop listening to REM's "It's the End of the World as We Know It" so much on YouTube.

I'm going to stop talking about this, at least until tomorrow.

No comments: