Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So, I Listened to Family Radio Last Night

I wanted to find out what the explanation was for the failed prediction of May 21 as Judgment Day. (I was unable to listen to the whole thing as a thunderstorm going on in my area prompted me to shut down my computer.)  If I understand correctly, God had come spiritually rather than physically, and the earthquakes, rapture, etc. will occur on October 21 of this year. You can read more about it here.

Personally, I cannot forsee every little thing that will happen tomorrow, let alone on a day that is barely less than five months away. As Proverbs 27:1 says, "Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth." Thus, I cannot bring myself to confirm or deny that the world will end at that time. As had been the case with May 21, I'm taking this one with the "we'll see" mentality.

No comments: