Monday, May 16, 2011

A New Poll

I don't normally post polls on my blogs, but in light of a claim made by some websites that Judgement Day will occur on May 21 of this year (which so happens to be this coming Saturday), I've made an exception. There are some who would say yes and some who would say no. There are people like me who can't say for sure, some who might not even care, and some who might not even know what Judgement Day even is.

Please find on the side bar with a poll which asks "Do you believe that Judgement Day will occur on May 21, 2011 as some websites claim?" The choices for answers are:
Yes
No
Don't know
Don't Care
What is this "Judgement Day" that you speak of?

If you would do me a favor and select your answer, maybe even leave a comment here, that'd be great. I will be in at different times to check the results. Thank you.

2 comments:

The Seeking Disciple said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I voted on your poll. I voted no. Camping basis his views on a dispensational view of end times events and the book of Revelation. I hold to partial preterism and believe that most of the prophecies of Christ's coming occurred with the fall of Jerusalem in A.D. 70. Jesus said in Matthew 24:34 that all these things (the things of Matthew 24) would occur among those whom He was speaking. Further, time texts in the New Testament all emphasized that judgment was near (Revelation 1:3 for example).

For more information partial preterism please see the website, American Vision with Gary Demar.

Moderate Mouse said...

Thanks for stopping by and for sharing your thoughts.