Saturday, May 21, 2011

Six O'Clock Update

It's a little after 6 PM where I'm at. I've already eaten dinner, but not dessert yet. There's been no earthquake, and I'm still here. (If I wasn't, why would I be writing this?) Unless things are supposed to happen later, I get the sneaky feeling that tomorrow is going to be rather embarassing for certain people I could name but won't this time. I have a feeling that when they are asked about the Rapture that was "supposed" to happen today but didn't, the words "no comment" will be involved.

Then again, the day is not over yet. If I can get myself to stay awake long enough to do this, I will let you all know if anything happens by midnight. (I'm thinking probably not.) In the meantime, I think I will go have some dessert and possibly have a "so far so good" stroll. I'll talk to you all later, Lord willing.

No comments: