Saturday, October 1, 2011

Twenty Days until the [Supposed] End of the World

Well, we are officially in the month of October. If certain websites are correct about when the world will end, this will be the last month we will ever see.
Today, I took a trip with my mom to see my sister and her kids. (We were going to go last week, but my mom was sick at the time, so we had to reschedule.) If the October 21 prediction is correct regarding the end of the world, and I don't see my sister's family before then, then this will have been the last time I see them.

I see that I haven't gotten a lot of votes on my poll lately. But then, I have evidently not been getting a lot of visitors here lately. Oh well, anything can happen in the next twenty days, and there is still time to vote on the poll.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a wicked world, with no signs of improvement, Holy God has to make it right.

Moderate Mouse said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

There have been various people who do not swear to any one date being Judgement day or the end of the world but have nonetheless said something along the lines of the end being near and have acknowledged that there are things about this world today that are simply not right. (I heard that the Jehovah's Witnesses tried predicting the year in the past but have given up on that and now just stick to "The end is near.")

I'm still not swearing to either side of the debate as to whether or not the world will end on the 21st of this month (even though I know people who absolutely do not buy that it will happen at that time). All I will say is whatever shall happen that day (if anything) shall happen and just leave it at that.

Anonymous said...

I agree with most of what you said, thanks for responding, you are a breathe of fresh air; keep up the good work.