Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Two Days until the [Supposed] End of the World

This evening, I chatted with my boyfriend on Facebook for a while. If the prediction that the world will end on October 21 is to come true, then that will be the last time we chat on Facebook since he has another commitment tomorrow night and we will be spending time together on Friday night.
There is also a new South Park episode running as I type this. If the October 21 prediction were to come true, then this will the last episode of that show to ever run.

This was also one of my usual days of volunteer work at a local thrift store. Depending on what time the world is "supposed" to end, if the October 21 prediction comes true, then either today or Friday will be the last day I work there.

That's where I'm at with that. There are only a couple of days to vote on the poll if you have not already.

No comments: