Friday, October 7, 2011

Fourteen Days until the [Supposed] End of the World

Today started off fairly well. It was one of my typical days of volunteer work at a local thrift store. I sold a lot of stuff this morning. I was also on a roll with straightening up some of the displays.
Then, this afternoon, I made a mistake that got me in trouble. I won't go into details here, but let's just say that I was feeling so guilty and frustrated with myself over said mistake that I would've welcomed an end to this world so that I would never do anything that would upset or otherwise do a disservice to someone else ever again.

If the October 21 prediction is correct, I at least have two weeks left to redeem myself and to quit doing anything wrong ever again. I hope I can stop messing up or at least stop doing anything wrong that upsets or incoveniences someone else.

No comments: