Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Four Days until the [Supposed] End of the World

It has come to my attention that according to Harold Camping's latest message, the end of the world will end quietly. There will be no earthquakes or anything like that, and the elect will be raptured quietly, and everyone else will die quietly, and that will be that.
So, if I were to go about my business as normal on Friday (which is when the world will allegedly end), and I'm not one of the elect, I, along with anyone else that is not amongst the elect could suddenly drop dead? Is that it?

Also, we're on Monday of our supposed last week here on Earth. So, if the October 21 prediction comes true, we will no longer have any more weekends.

Don't forget, if you have not voted on the poll, there is still time.

No comments: