Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Seventeen Days until the [Supposed] End of the World

I'm involved in an online bookclub called Bookcrossing. For this club, you can register books that you can get an identification number for, read (or not) and then either release in some random public place or send it somewhere, and you can help track the book's journey.
Anyway, today I released a copy of Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand on the local college campus. This is not the first time I have released a book there. However, depending on the situation between now and the 21st of this month, if certain websites are right about the end of the world occuring on the 21st, then today's release could potentially be the last one. That is, unless 1) I finish another book and am in a position to release it within the next seventeen days and/or 2) I am able to find a book that I had finished and can release that. (I had misplaced it somewhere.)

Remember, if you have not voted on the poll already, there is still time.

No comments: