Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nineteen Days until the [Supposed] End of the World

The church I go to has communion on the first Sunday of every month, so today was that day this month.  If certain websites are correct about the 21st of this month being the end of the world, then today's communion will be the last one that the church I've been going to will have ever had.
On an unrelated note, I noticed that I have gotten another vote on my poll. This time I got a "yes". If I recall correctly, I think I got one "yes" on the poll I had awhile back asking people whether or not they believed that Judgement Day would be on May 21 of this year. Anyway, thank you to those who have voted on the poll and/or commented thus far. There is still time to vote if you have not already.

Those are my thoughts for today. Lord willing, I will be posting more tomorrow.

No comments: