Monday, October 3, 2011

Eighteen Days until the [Supposed] End of the World

There's not much to report for what has been going on in the daytime. However tonight, I've been watching Billy Madison on TV. (And by watching, I mostly mean having it running in the background while chatting on Facebook with my boyfriend.) I think the first time I ever saw it was in eighth grade.

Like any movie, this one only runs on TV so many times. If certain Christian websites are correct about the end of the world being on the 21st of this year, this might be the last night I ever see it, assuming that I never rent it on DVD or see it on TV at another time. But then, I might very well see it on TV again within the next eighteen days with THAT being the last time I see it.

But of course, we will have to wait until October 21 actually comes to see if the world will end at that time.

P.S. I noticed that there has been another vote on my blog, and it's a no. If you have not voted already, there is still time.

No comments: