Friday, October 7, 2011

Fifteen Days until the [Supposed] End of the World

Today, I put in an application for our local Big Lots. From my understanding, they keep the applications on file for 90 days before one has to reapply. I have applied there multiple times. If certain websites are correct about the end of the world being on the 21st of this year, then this will be the last time I ever apply there.

Tonight, I went to a poker game per invitation from my boyfriend. More specifically, it was Texas Hold'em. (Unfortunately, I had a bit of beginner's anxiety if there is such a thing.)  If the October 21st prediction were to come true, then this might be my last chance to do this.

(Note: I had meant to post this last night, but this must not have happened. Sorry about that.)

No comments: