Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sixteen Days until the [Supposed] End of the World

I've seen the show South Park since either middle school or high school. Nobody in my household seems to care that I do.
Anyway, after having gone on a mid-season break since I guess June, they're coming out with a new episode tonight. I'm hoping to catch it.

I don't know if there will be a new episode next week or the week after that. However, if certain Christian websites are correct about the end of the world being on the 21st of this month, then South Park will only be able to do three new episodes (including the one scheduled to air tonight) at best. If on the other hand, the world continues after the 21st, then they'll be able to do all the new episodes they want until the world DOES end or until the producers of the show call it quits, whichever comes first.

No comments: