Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Twenty-three Days until the [Supposed] End of the World

Today was okay. It was a little better than it was on say, Monday. I don't cook dinner very often, but I did tonight as my mom wasn't feeling that well. I cooked cheese manicotti and garlic bread. I didn't cook from scratch, but I cooked nonetheless.

If certain websites are correct that the world will end on the 21st of this year, and me cooking does not come up before then, then it'll be the last time I will have ever cooked.

Shifting gears, I see that seven people have voted on my poll so far as to whether or not they believe the world will end on the 21st of this year. At this point, six people have said "No" and one person said "Don't Care".  If you haven't voted already, there is still time. And do feel free to leave a comment regarding the poll or the subject matter altogether.

No comments: