Thursday, September 22, 2011

Twenty-nine Days until the [Supposed] End of the World

As far as I can tell, nobody has been to my poll. Maybe there will be some action going on there once I get the word out elsewhere as well as if this blog should appear in search results.

That means I only have twenty-nine days at most to deal with some personal stress in my life. For one thing, I have yet to have any luck finding a job. I have become hard pressed to find places to apply to. Even when I do follow up, it often turns out that the places in question are not hiring at the time or they found someone more qualified than I am, or something else. If it weren't for certain things that I have at stake, I'd put the job search aside, at least for a while. Second, there's someone from my past that I've had trouble getting rid of for quite some time. I won't go into details, but hopefully, with some help that I had gotten yesterday, the person will leave me alone for good. Third, I received some news from someone in my life that they have an upcoming blood test that will basically determine whether they will be able to go on with life as they have been or if they will have to go into the hospital for a long time.

That's where I'm at right now. Hopefully the drama won't last too long.

No comments: