Saturday, September 24, 2011

Twenty-seven Days until the [Supposed] End of the World

It's been a pretty nice day. I went to listen to my stepdad's band for a couple of hours today. If it's really true that the end of the world will occur on October 21 as some Christian websites claim, then that may have been the last time for me to go do that.

I am glad to see that some people have voted on my poll. Those who have voted so far have voted no. There is still time to vote.

I mentioned the end of the world bit in another forum. Some people said that they are sick of that whole bit, but one or two people said that they'd welcome the end.  I don't know if I would though. On the one hand, if the world were to end, I would no longer have to worry about finding a job or paying off my student loans. On the other hand, I've got a boyfriend, a church life, books to read, and other things to live for.

What about you? If there was no question that the world would end on October 21 of this year, how would you feel about it?

No comments: