Saturday, October 9, 2010

Should I Change My Weight Limit Goal?

Not too long ago, I set my self a weight limit (not to be confused with weight loss) goal of 145 lbs or less. Lately, my weight would fall within the general vicinity of upper 130's to lower 140's, going up and down by degrees. In the past, I have proven myself to go lower than even that.

I'm wondering if I should change my limit from 145 to 140. According to the site, http://www.am-i-fat.com/body_mass_index.html, 145 is considered overweight for my height. So is 140 but to a lesser extent. Maybe that is what I'll do. Depending on how that works out for me, I might change the limit to 135. (This one is considered marginal.)

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Hi, you asked about the back ground colour of my blog. You can email me about it if you like:
ladylydiaspeaks@comccast.net

Moderate Mouse said...

I just now sent you an email. Hopefully, it has made it safely to your inbox. If it turns out it hasn't for some reason, I will gladly re-send it.