Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Nano Wrimo Is Less Than A Week Away

In six days, I'll be taking part in Nano Wrimo, which I've mentioned in previous posts.

I've decided that I will go with the Miss Scissors idea after all. Even though as a writer, I will need to be accountable for my choices in character, plot, etc., it won't always be my dad or anyone else in my family that I will be accountable to. Lord willing (with apologies with those of you whose religious views differ from mine), the day will come where it is understood that, as an adult, I'll need to make more of my own choices in life, however unacceptable they may be to my family (or anyone else in my life for that matter).

I'm excited for Nano Wrimo to begin. In the meantime though, I've got job applications to turn in, my Bookcrossing read-a-thon to begin on Friday, and more to keep me busy until November begins.

No comments: