Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Cardigan With Horses On It

Back in the spring, there were a lot of clothes at the thrift store where I volunteer, there were a lot of winter clothes up for elimination. One of my then colleagues had kept it aside for me in case I had wanted it. I hadn't had much of a chance to really go through it until recently. I tried on sweaters to make sure they fit. Whatever was to big was put in a bag which I plan on donating the next chance I get.

One of the things that is staying is a gray cardigan sweater with horses on it. (The last piece of clothing that I remember owning that had horses on it was a t-shirt, and that was in middle school.) I hadn't seen anything like it before. I think I'm going to wear that tomorrow with blue jeans and a light blue turtleneck when I go to do my volunteer work tomorrow and see if anyone says anything.

I don't generally follow fashion, unless it's something that appeals to me personally. (Buying jeans that look like they had the you-know-what beaten out of them doesn't appeal to me.) However, sometimes, I like to mix it up a bit clothing wise.

No comments: