Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Okay, This Is Bizarre

I'll often check the stats on my blogs to see how many views I've had during the current day, week, etc., what parts of the world my visitors are from, and maybe even what links and keywords lead to the blog in question (a.k.a. "traffic sources").

According to the stats for my more diary-like blog On The Road To The Rest Of My Life, one of the links leading to it is a link to something called More Diet Plan.  What's more is that the stats show two views from someone who was led to the blog from the diet site.  I don't get what the connection is between a blog about where I'm at on life's journey has to do with dieting that someone would find said blog through a site like that. I don't even recall mentioning weight loss or dieting or anything along those lines on that blog.

Maybe there is a connection between the two that I don't know about. I might have to do a little keywording on that site to figure it out. If I have no luck figuring out the connection, maybe I will just have to shut up and just be grateful that I have any audience at all, even if the traffic sources seem a bit odd.

No comments: