Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Everyone

Can you believe it's almost the end of 2010? My how the time flies, if I may use an old phrase.

There were some changes for me this year. I've cut back on my shoe-wearing at home in favor of slippers. I'm volunteering at a thrift store (which has gone through three different managers since I've started). I've got five blogs going. I joined Facebook in the spring. I've even managed to read the whole Bible in a year (even though there were times when I had to play catch up on that).

Tonight, I will be eating lobster for dinner (something I don't have very often; the last time I had it, it was because there was a really good sale on it at Dillons, according to my mom). After that, I will update my manicure and pedicure and drink the shots of alcohol that I got for Christmas this year.

I'm not sure what 2011 will bring. Maybe I'll get a job. Maybe I'll have a boyfriend. Who knows?

Anyway, I wish you all a Happy New Year. God willing, I will have more to talk about in 2011.

No comments: