Friday, December 24, 2010

Another Traffic Source That I Don't Get

I had noted in a previous post that one of the "traffic sources" to my diary-ish blog On The Road To The Rest Of My Life was a diet site, and I didn't get how someone would find out about my blog via said site.

Once again, I checked my stats to see if anyone had been visiting or not (especially since I don't tend to get comments very often if ever on any of my blogs), and it turns out that one of the sites that allegedly led to the aforementioned blog was a sex site in another language. (Due to my moral convictions against that stuff, I'm not going to link to said site here.)

Is it so bad that I'm worrying about how a site could possibly lead to one of my blogs when there is no connection between the two, and said site is not something that I would ever go to out of principle? Then again, maybe as long as my blogs are getting ANY attention, I should just shut up, be grateful for said attention, and not worry so much about how it is people find out about them. And surely I shouldn't worry about this stuff so close to Christmas.

Oh well, I guess this is one of those things that I will never understand.

No comments: