Sunday, July 31, 2011

IE Users Have a Low IQ?

There's a study out that claims that people that use Internet Explorer are less intelligent than users of other browsers, such as, but not limited to, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple's Safari.
In that case, I must be an idiot. After all, I use Internet Explorer all the time. In fact, that is what I'm using as I write this. It's nothing against other browsers really, but Internet Explorer is what I'm used to, and well, I don't really see any reason to change. Before that, I think I was using Netscape. If I was still using Netscape, what would that make me? Mostly, I just go with what's handy at the time.

What about you? What browser do you normally use and/or are using as you read this? Do you think there's any link between intelligence and the browser used?

No comments: